Two days prior to the ISTE 2015 Conference, a select group from the SchoolCIO community convened in Philadelphia to discuss the topics of STEM and inquiry-based learning. The days were filled with presentations from expert panelists representing The Franklin Institute, Drexel University, the University of Pennsylvania, the School District of Philadelphia, and the US Department of Education. This special report offers highlights from the event, including plenty of tips and resources you can implement in your district, including:
* The STEM Crisis: Myth or Fact?
* STEM and Inquiry-Based Learning: Successes, Challenges, and Takeaways
* Rethinking Learning Environments
* Building and Funding Your Infrastructure
* PLUS: interviews with CIOs, The Latest Edtech News & Surveys, and More
*Requires a School CIO subscription to access.